Don't worry! Feature Friday comes is to help!

This week we're bringing you a cool new feature to protect your account and some really cool ideas to juice up your account!

2- Step-Verification 
Add an extra layer of security to your site! 2-step verification prevents unauthorized access to your account, even if someone has your password.

ModelCentro Help Center
Looking for great advice on how to grow your site? We put all the useful articles and tips on how to effectively use the ModelCentro Platform in one place - http://help.modelcentro.com/ . Go check it out!е

Referral Program
Refer us to one of your friends and get 10% of the earnings!

Comments

• edited August 2018
    Awesome, have already done both! Like your new Help section, very orderly and easy to understand! Love it!

I would like to give some advice on sharing our adult material on social networks. Specifically Facebook.

I use Reddit to share to my Facebook.  I have a subreddit called BrandyPhilias where i post all my content, add comments, info, hashtags, then i have a Facebook Page also called BrandyPhilias where i then share the reddit post. Facebook cant do a thing cus its all SFW content. Does wonders for my Reddit and Facebook Seo since both have exactly the same name, meta, and hashtags. 

This method was even praised by Andy from PH at Marketing for Models

This will definitely help many of us