Expanded Social Sharing Feature!

Website traffic is crucial to your business. The ModelCentro team is constantly working to release new features that will help our partners attract traffic and increase sales.

Of all the different traffic sources available, social media is one of the best options. And in order to help you spend less time and effort generating social media traffic, we have expanded our awesome Social Sharing feature.

Now you have the ability to automatically inform your social media fans about new subscriptions, tips, or rebills happening on your website. This is also a great way to remind your fans about your fansite and motivate them to subscribe. Don’t be afraid that your Twitter feed will be crowded with the identical posts – we've come up with 30 different texts for each event and you will also have the ability to create your own unique posts. 

To check out the awesome new Social Sharing interface, enable sharing on the events you want to share with your fans (all events are disabled by default). Go to:

1.         ‘Settings’ tab in your MC admin

2.         Click on ‘Social Sharing'

3.         Choose when and where you want our system to post the news.

This feature is the perfect way to bring loyal followers right to your site, meaning more subscribers for you. More subscribers means BIGGER payouts, so check out the new and improved Social Sharing now! 

Comments

• love the new feature but how i can change the photo that will be tweeted ??? cant find it :( 

• sexydea! Our system posts a pharase with a link to your website, no photo :)

• @sashagreen but there is also a photo but ohhh that are the richcards or how it calls . can u have a look https://twitter.com/sexydea_cb

maybe u have a idea how to change it ... cuz i had a tip and a new member and for each post was a different photo in the richcard so there must be a way to change it :D

• @sexydea, oh, Twitter cards :)  Unfortunately, it's not possible to change that photo, the system automatically takes a photos from the 'About me' page of your website  or from the 'Tip me' page if you don't have a photo on the 'About me' page. 

However, I see completely different photos in your posts, which looks like it might be a bug. Already reported it to our developers, so they can investigate it and fix asap. 

• i changed them yesterday can be that it´s still in cache ... thanks @sashagreen