MC Design

first off sorry if i have put this in the wrong place, feel free to move if needs be.

is there any way that we can change the colours of our chosen skin to be unique? i know there are colour pallettes already but they are very limited and i cannot get exactly what i am looking for. I would also like the fonts to be changed, can this be done? Can we also add in pages upon request? and are there other skins being developed so we have more to choose from?

i know i am a complete perfectionist!

thanks xx

Comments

• edited April 2017

The colours are pretty strict, maybe sending an email to support, the tech team could change what you need to the colours you want, but the text font can be changed if you go into the site management & click the area of the text then change the font using the font change like the area above where we write text here...

hope that´s a little helpful, if not, i´d have thought management will check this thread out in a short while & help further.

Although, best to get good quality content with as many updates through out a week & with a reasonable amount of photos in a set than worrying about the text font tbh. The MC team probably did lots of tests on fonts before and since the MC program began... Just my thoughts.

All the best! x

• Hi Elia!

We surely are working on new skins, so stay tuned for announcements on this.

As to custom changes you've asked about, some of these are possible - if you provide the exact color codes and fonts, the team might be able to change it... however, they won't be able to do it several times so please choose wisely. You might want to save the page and play with color codes till you get it the way you want it on your computer before you request it. It's a few days' work with QA and roll out and the dev team is really not a big fan of re-doing it each time. What I'm saying is - they'll do it, once :) Custom changed sites also get more issues, so you want to consider how much you want to do this.

Links can be added on your menu leading elsewhere, or you could add those to blog posts, welcome text etc.

• thanks ladies, @natalie, this was the exact answer i was looking for! xx

• Any update about new designs for websites?

• PlayWithSophia, we definitely plan to add more layouts to the MC Editor and even have one more design almost ready :) Stay tuned, there will be an announcement about this. 

• Hey, 

Is there any update with new skins? 

Ive had my website since 2015, and I update the skins every couple of months to keep things looking fresh, but Im bored now.. Id love something different to the 5 ive already used. Its been saying 'New Skins coming soon' since the day I started my website :( 

Thanks 

• I'm curious about this too. Any update on new layouts? 

• Yes, definitely LONG over due for new skins, and more unique layouts.  Maybe even allow us to BUY new skins or layouts.  I would be willing t PAY for mine to be unique or just something out of the 5 available.  

• ^ Same here. I'd be willing to pay for new designs.