Roll into the weekend with Feature Friday...420 edition!

Pay-Per-Minute Live Shows!

Keep your fans happy with a pay-per-minute live show! 4/20 is the perfect day to provide fun, engaging live content to your fans, and draw in new viewers. To start a Live Show simply proceed to Live Shows section in your admin panel, click on 'Start a Live Show' and 'Start a Private Live Show'. 

Enable discounts

4/20 is all about being chill, so give your fans a price break to celebrate. Offer a 4/20 Discount to tempt new subscribers, or set up permanent or seasonal sales on your website. Charge less to earn more!

You can enable discounts on this page of your admin panel: https://modelcentro.com/site-financials

Add Amazon Wishlist

You can spend your 4/20 in front of the camera and still score some goodies when you give your fans the option to buy you a gift! Connect Amazon Wishlist to your website so they know what you have your eye on. To connect Amazon Wishlist to your website please proceed to https://modelcentro.com/applications

Tagged:

Comments

• I really think that discount codes would be a GREAT option for payment .  So that we can set up sales & push certain discounts to old members etc.  So we basically give them a code which gives them a certain percentage off ??  So for instant when some one cancels you could sendthem a discount code that if they sign up thy could put the code in & get 50% off 

Other companies do this as anautomatic email send out whe some when cancels . Which is cool but I'm just after codes that i can send out ha ha 

thanks 

• Not sure why no one ever comments on any off my suggestions now . 

• Hey Angel :) 

Those slackers never post anything nowaday, so I have to do everything myself (duh).

Discount coupons is something we are considering for awhile now. Although, it might depend on exact use case. Let's imagine that your site would have a hidden option available only via specific link and that option would have a discount attached - would that work for the flow you've described?

Also, soon enough we will be introducing cancellation offer functionality, so members which are canceling their membership will be offered to stay for a lower price (it will be optional feature, of course).

• I posted a discount membership for 420 ....lol