Featured videos?

Can you give us more control over the order the videos appear on our front page? it would be great to be able to pin videos so people see those first or add featured videos or just be able to drag and drop the order of them.

Comments

• you can unpublish a video and publish it again so it appear on the top again. in this way u can direct promote it on twitter and for new follower it looks like a new video ;) is not bad to have a good rotation of your videos to pin a video would look like there are no updates.

• Yeah I know you can do this and it is a workaround. How does that look to your existing members though? how does that look publishing old content as new? you then run the risk of cancellations.

I would like to see a new videos option and a featured videos option. Most sites have this feature and its also a way to always show our best scenes.

• sure u need 100 videos plus so it looks fresh for everyone ;) real fans dont cancle or come back when new videos comes up .... and till then u generate new member with your old conntent ... i republished a week ago some videos and generate so 17 new user and had only 10 cancle . works good for me ...