Free Membership features

I've seen a little about the Free Membership option, but not a lot about features that are being added for it, I have a couple of ideas for it but please let me know if these are in the works or whatnot.

1. I'd like the ability to send (but not receive) messages to my free members.

2. I'd actually like an automated email (or message if number one gets implemented) whenever someone signs up, that changes based on how they signed up (free vs premium)

3. I'd also like to be able to mark content as free such as blog posts, photos, vids etc, so they show up for free members, but not to guests.

I hope to hear back soon!

Comments

• Hey Ellie,

Thank you for your ideas.

1. This has already been scheduled and planned for the new version of the messaging system. We will start with a Talent being able to send messages and locked content (powerful sales tool when referring to the free members) and later on (much later) we are planning to think through paid messages as well.

2. In fact, we are about to release Notification Center that will allow you to control which events you would like to receive as an email, message, and further on SMS/Telegram. During this development we are also presenting Free and Paid members joins as a separate events (and will adjust email template for a Free member join slightly)

3. It has been also planned. However, due to a lot of new awesome functionality and whole new concepts we have been pushing this backward on the planning board. Although, that allowed us to introduce discounts, SynC and a lot of great features :) Eventually we will get to the content rights based on a group, which will allow you to specify which group of your fans (guest, free, premium) should be able to view specified content item.

Paul

ModelCentro Product Manager

• That's all well and good, and thanks for the response. As far as number 2, I meant automated emails that get sent TO people who sign up, so they can be thanked with a more personal message

• I saw a post about "Trial memberships" do we have this option?  Can you link me to an article on how to do that?

Thanks

• Awesome! I love what you have done so far. 

Telegram is much welcome. Bots?

• @Lea de la Torre, you can create trial memberships whenever you create a new join option on https://modelcentro.com/site-financials