VR Cameras are almost ready, get your free camera...read for info

Here is the form that says you are interested: terpon.com/tester/ password: invite 

Cameras are being assembled and almost ready to ship. Don't miss the chance to get yours. 

So here is the deal, Terpon is looking for selected top cam models to be beta testers for their new VR cameras. These cameras will be able to do webcam shows as well as film in VR so you can also sell VR content. When you sign up to become a beta tester you do not have to pay anything. In fact, you will receive about 100 shares of Terpon equity so when the company goes public you will have an investment in the company and have the potential to make some money off of that down the road. They will be giving out about 3000 cameras mid summer. It will be the Hermes model, which is great for webcam. The only thing that Terpon will ask in return is feedback about the camera. Because Terpon is the number 1 VR equipment company in the industry, and are on a mission to bring VR to more people, they have partnered up with some amazing companies to give you more benefit to becoming a beta tester. Basically, Terpon and partners are on a mission to bring VR to adult in a big way. Kiiroo will be giving connect toys (teledildonics) to participating models. You can get a free ModelCentro website with the specially rated VR video upload in their new shop section. You will also get special offers from DivaTraffic giving you a few months of free traffic. There are a number of us that are very passionate about VR and we all understand that there is a huge potential for everyone to do really well with it. But to get the industry to that point we need to get more people using VR and in the hands of models like you.

Here is the form that says you are interested: terpon.com/tester/ password: invite

Filling out the form is not committing to anything. We will be following up in a few weeks to go into detail about everything. This just lets us know that you are interested in learning more. Let me know if you have any questions. I am excited to have you on board! If you know of people that would be interested, please send them my way. My email is lauren@terpon.com or dm at @7_veils. Thanks, Lauren

Comments

• Really, I haven't heard a damn thing about those guys since Loli walked from the project. Does anyone have a solid point of contact over there?

• I have zero faith in them now, its been going on way too long.

• I did not hear anything my self, lets hope for the best

• Cool. I just submitted my info. Thank you for the Update.

• I signed up twice and I have not heard anything. No email or tweet.

• Same thing happened with me PlaywithSophia, signed up a couple of months ago & nothing. Why do press releases & announcements only to deliver nothing.   

7 veils does this post and then nothing. No follow up or updates. Makes7 veils & Terpon look bad/