Free Traffic from the Voyeur Monkey Network

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ruff Davidson and I operate Voyeur Monkey. com, a TGP site. I've been in the adult business since 2000 and used to represent quite a few solo amateur girls and their websites.

Voyeur Monkey has been online since 2008 and currently receives 17-18K Unique visits daily. It is a hand edited site with moderated comments. VM is targeted right at your demographic, the amateur market. Traffic is spot-on.

I would like to invite ModelCentro site owners to post their photos at VM and I have two options available for you to do it if you are interested. Option one is a link back to Voyeur Monkey if you have a links page (no doorway pages please). Option two is submitting your photos and I will use my ModelCentro affiliate link for your return site link.

Webmasters are allowed to post 6 minimum to 16 maximum of their own personal photos. They can be discreetly watermarked along with a short description and a return link to their website. Descriptions are very important and engage the viewer. Please visit VoyeurMonkey.com to see how it works. You retain ownership & copyright of your pics & videos and they will not be used anywhere else without your permission.

Each individual post has a comments section and a 5 star rating. I moderate the comments and you have the ability to moderate comments as well. Webmasters that comment with viewers are very popular and show the surfer that there is someone real behind the actual site.

I also have a video of the day posted below the galleries and you can send me a 2 or 3 minute video as well. It can be watermarked, but this feature uses an affiliate link. It is shown for 24 hours on VM then moved to VoyeurMonkey.com/archive permanently.

I also have a mobile version of Voyeur Monkey that I just started and I can post your pics there at the same time. VoyeurMonkeyMobile.com

Please check out VoyeurMonkey.com and see if you might like to advertise your site. Working with genuine amateurs and professionals is a win-win for both of us.

If you are interested, contact me at http://contactsupport.info. with your site name and email address. I have a privacy policy for VM. Your email is not shared. I can set up a posting account on the desktop site and the mobile site or, alternately and probably the best way right now would be for you to zip your pics and description and email them to me directly for publication. I will send you my email privately.

Some more information can be found here: http://www.voyeurmonkey.com/register.php

One more thing, there are no traffic trading scripts, popunders or redirects on VM. I do cloak affiliate links so that I can control the links if someone closes their sites or changes their links. There are adverts to monetise the site and I advertise VoyeurMonkeyLive.com, a Streamate cam site you may be interested in joining. That said, I tend the sites manually every day, there are no automatic scripts.

Thanks for your time, feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Ruff Davidson

http://contactsupport.info

Tagged:

Comments

• Definitely check out VM if you're looking for more traffic, Ruff is a great guy and he truly isn't one to steal your content or otherwise scam you. Getting sales done isn't easy, and I recommend the affiliate option since the high conversion rate will leave everyone happy :)

• Checked it out and sent out a request through the link! Sounds interesting. :)

• Natalie, is this a lot like the submissions I do with freeones??

• Good job Krystal!

Hey @kelley! It's similar, except I think you are buying ads on Freeones, while here it wouldn't cost you to do submissions.

• @kelley it is more like submissions on thehun.net   You upload, he checks and posts it. 

@Natalie do you know any statistic on buying ads on freeones for solo girl sites?  They have script which brings girls photos on the main page once girl posts in forum. it converts really slow. 

• edited October 2015

I've heard something similar before, then some say it does well... hard to say @JenySmith @kelley

• thanks!! sent in a request!!

• @jennysmith I have paid for advertsiement seperate from the submissions that I send over. I had a very nice amount of traffic and joins, I did run a sale on my website so Im sure that was eticing as well. I do pay for advertisment I am a frim believe in it and it works. The submissions are good to and I always get joins from them too. But I had good traffic and exposure when I had my ad running. 

• @kelley what are the rates for adv? is it banner like? Or something like live show window they have on main page?   for me submisions work not that well - everytime they post me i get like 3 -5 joins only. 

• Hey there :) did you guys get any response from him? I sent a request a few days ago and was wondering :)

• @tanyaxparker I got a reply and approved within a day or two.

• Got my approval but haven't played with it yet, can anyone give any feedback?

• @Ruff, please check these out ^

• HEADS UP 

just recieved an email stating that voyeur monkey has been hacked, the email had a list of all usernames and passwords !!!

• I apologize for everyone's email being exposed. Someone hacked Voyeur Monkey's MySql database yesterday and posted the email addresses and comments. Nothing else was done to the site and we have put more security in place. I might suggest (now that the horse has left the barn) that in the future for purposes of posting to sites similar to Voyeur Monkey or tube sites, etc. that you make up a throw-a-way email address for just such problems. Voyeur Monkey has been online since 2008 and no one has ever bothered to hack or interfere with the site. I'm still not clear on how it was done, my server admin cannot determine how it was done and we thought we were pretty well protected. Apparently not it seems. Anyway we are still investigating.

On another note, I respond to each person that contacts me. There seems to be one or two that my response does not get through to occasionally, please try again.

• edited November 2015

Ruff  You are full of sh&t. That site is nothing but affiliate accounts , I know because I use to own about ten sites just like it, be honest about what you are doing ffs.

I really hope you guys check out all these sites before you sign up or allow them to use your info. Affilaites can be scumbags....I did it for years..half the time I ended up making more then the models do. 

Nothing is free in this line of work...there is 0 hand outs or free traffic...I know you want traffic...just please please make sure you read all the terms of use close, and if someone come at you talking like this guy.....run ....if they are not honest with what they want use your info for they can not be trusted. An affailte that will bring you traffic is up front with what they are doing.

Do you guys really pay for traffic??? .Free ones is a pretty okay site....but its full goal is to make money...every link is set to where if someone signs up they make money from it.
    This site has an Affilaite account......any person who uses your site can use a link where they make 10 percent of your sign up.....and if they post your stuff believe me they use that link....you should remind any site that ask you to pay them about that info.
  • Ruff doesn't lie about using affiliate links. He talks about the options you have in his post:

"I would like to invite ModelCentro site owners to post their photos at VM and I have two options available for you to do it if you are interested. Option one is a link back to Voyeur Monkey if you have a links page (no doorway pages please). Option two is submitting your photos and I will use my ModelCentro affiliate link for your return site link."

And yes, there's no such thing as free traffic - it's hard-earned and people won't give it to you for free. The best deals you can get is to exchange it for link backs or for original content that you have to generate.

I recommend going with affiliate links instead of banner trades - mainly since it gives the person you're working with ever more reasons to try to send you actual sales - they'll make money and gain on it only when you get sales from their traffic, and you get a quantitative measure of how efficient this is working for you in the end, and know when something should be changed up about the campaign.

FO does not use affiliate links for purchased advertising, only for the free links you have on their site - on profile, in dedicated threads etc - the places where it's free to post them.

• edited November 2015
    I 100 agree if you want traffic sign ups affiliates are far better because like you said they are working not just for you but them and it is a win win. I just getting kind of red flags with this one site
  • @stormy, I recommend trying out marketing on VM and similar sites because they cater to just the right auditory - traffic should be spot on and so the conversions are expected to be good. I also know that @Ruff won't be tricking people from MC - if you go with banner trade then there will be banner trade, if you go with affiliation then it'll be affiliation. I don't see how he's lied here or so far, and also can't see the very good reason  you mentioned, please point me in the right direction here.

I feel sorry for his db's hack, and think that he's handled it quite professionally - with notifications and a quick fix. It's not "okay" that dbs get hacked, but there's also nothing absolute - for each convoluted and highly protected system there's an Asian 14 year old genius (jk, jk) who can break it. Each site does its best to protect its information, and some are more careful than others, but I'm not naive enough to think there's not a way to break even the most complex systems out there. 

• edited November 2015

You guys have set up an amazing place where we can make fan sites free..no set up fees.. you get a domian name for us....and you do not take a large cut at all...You guys have started something here that could change the game for the models......it is freaking amazing....so when I look at this

http://www.video-monkey.com/

and it takes you to 360 solo. ..and other sites....which really all are on the same site under 100 names , so when someone signs up to one of those sites and get in and are like wtf is this....;and if we have our sites listed on the same page... I am just worried we look like we would be trying to sell something we are not......which is 100 percent off the mark.....Sites are run by the models.....I am not sure any site is even like this site....

It is just sets like this these
    http://voyeurmonkey.com/galleries.php?id=17507

you can see how it has a few links on it......that set has been passed around so many sites it is silly.......

(they come from a site called pimproll/ wank who has nothing but old photo sets and videos)

90 percent of his links are sites posing to be something they really are not.....
    xart is great.........the models have profiles but 99 percent have not posted since 2011....

All the sites he has listed are let downs for people looking for something more then a fast jerk off video...something they can join and get fresh content.....

I know I am a big pain in the ass....and loud mouthed with what I think......but it honestly comes from my love of what you guys are doing here......I really really really.....reallllyyyyyy want to see all the sites take off..models need a place like this...and I want what is best for it....maybe so much so I am too close and do not look at the full picture......but I also have been doing this for 20 years....and being a Black hat I know right away what I am looking at and which of the sites it came from...I run the same kind of page he has....

I do not think what he is doing is wrong.......it is a cool site.....but it is not the kind of site that will bring in traffic from people who are looking to pay for a personal site....if anything people may bypass the sites
  • @stormy I recently started working with Voyeur Monkey and they've been great. I only posted one gallery so far on their site and got some decent traffic. Here's what a MC model's gallery would look like... the link goes directly to my website and I was able to post a few sample pics that are also watermarked with my website on them: http://www.voyeurmonkey.com/galleries.php?id=17444

All I was asked to do in return is place one of their buttons on my site, which I did below my tour video. Will have to work with them longer to know how well it converts, but it's free advertising regardless, and only take a couple minutes to submit a gallery.

• dirtylittleholly true and it looks really cool.....and pro shots still with that real girl next door...you are super cute and sexy..hard to pull off !!

I know you from somewhere and its been bugging me......but I am shy at times where do I know you from??

You can email at stormyrebel@gmail.com Idk how you feel about talking about where are listed or not so I dont want to spit out nanes lol

• well i got good traffic back also. Ruff is in our affiliate program but haven't get any sale yet because i think guys just download the pics and go back to my site by watermarked link. Good for me and not good for Ruff. Also we made a folder of photos we want to be around the internet. So called promo galleries and it doesn't really matter where the photos go and who them post as long as they keep watermarked link on them.  

• Hello from Ruff again.

I'm not exactly sure what Stormy's agenda is. Everything I do on the Voyeur Monkey Network is as transparent as I can make it. I made an offer here in good faith. It's simple, precise and to the point. Traffic is king. Consistency is king. No matter what you are doing, you must be consistent. My sites are exactly what they look like they are. I also have been online since 1999. There are very few free posting sites available anymore to solo amateurs. Not like it used to be for sure. Stormy doesn't like VM, so what? Video-Monkey is a white label site. Do you know what it does? I use it to gather and send traffic to Voyeur Monkey, no more no less. I built it and forgot it. It gets 500+ uniques every day from who knows where. Some of that traffic ends up at VM, which is exactly its purpose.

Most of you at Model Centro are newbies and that is fine. Most of you do not have any significant promo (banners, hosted pic or video galleries, embeds, feeds, etc) that other solo sites have. So your affiliates do not have much to promote your sites with. Voyeur Money relies only on photos you can submit yourself. Other sites I operate like VoyeurMonkeyVideos.com rely on sponsor made hosted galleries. No matter what, traffic is king. Purchased traffic is an option of course, it has never worked for me. Whatever you do, you have to do it day in and day out to be effective. I appreciate Natalie putting in a good word for me. You can make up your own mind.

• Crap! Sounds like some real sh*t happened here. Sry girls that you had to deal with that. Yes we must all be careful!

• @Ruff, this still a thing?

• Not what i was expecting when i first visited the Voyeur Monkey site.

Bitdefender blocked this page

This page is blocked by Bitdefender Antiphishing filter.