Ideas to make it a better place.

You should allow us to disable and enable accounts rather than just shutting off messaging.

we should have full control over our website.

Also, we should be able to enable/disable video previews in the store sections.

I feel like it gives too much for guys to access and be able to get off to.

The point is premium content and they should have to pay for it all.

There should also be a minimum 5-10 minute requirement for all videos. So the models stay busy and provides customers with actual premium content.

That's all the ideas I have for now!

Comments

• Hi there @lcilv !

Thank you so much for your input!I have a few questions: 

1. Do you mean that you want to have an ability to block and unblock your website members? 

2. You already have a full control over your website, if you need something special, feel free to contact us via support at modelcentro.com 

3. The reason why models can't disable previews in the store section is that the user should understand what he is buying, otherwise there's a high risk he will ask for a chargeback. 

4. Every model is free to decide on length of her/his videos, we can't set any minimums or limits 

• About the store previews, we should be allowed to upload custom previews. I make my own trailers for all of my content for when I upload it to clip sites and the preview that's shown in the store now is 100% the reason I will not use the store feature. 1. It's too long of a preview 2. There are specific parts of the video I want shown, which is the whole point of making a preview, to grab a viewer and make them want to see more, not let them sit and watch the first 45 seconds or however long the preview is.