Difference Between Videos Section and Store Section?

Can someone explain to me the difference between the videos section on your Model Centro page and the store section? Why would one be more benificial than the other? It seems to me you can sell videos on your store as well so I am confused as to which section to upload all of my videos to.

Comments

• I use the store as a way for those who do not wish to subscribe for the full month. Or for those who only like certain kinds of scenes. 

I just try to make sure the individual price always adds up to more than the monthly price. So say I update 4 times a month I'll price the individual store vids at $10 each and monthly at $30. People will eventually see this and realize its better to just subscribe for the month.

This works for me since my main objective is to build a large subscriber base with recurring income.

An alternative approach would be to decide what members get and what the store gets. So say your members get 4 new vids a month. And then any others you produce will be available in the store. Maybe special niche specific scenes or just longer. Basically something extra that people will want to see as well as what they get with their membership.

This approach might work for those who have a smaller fan base but who are willing to spend more in addition to the monthly membership.

Just a couple ways to use it. But its all about what works best for you and your fans.

• Yes that's what I figured. It makes sense now. I have decided to start pricing my videos at $2.00 per minute which is double what I used to do. So an 18min video is now $36 bucks. My monthy membership is basically the same 29.99 per month, so it's a waaaaaaay better deal to buy into the membership. It just sucks cause now I am having to change the prices on all my videos on all the other clips sites which takes a looooong time. (happy new year to me haha!)