Creating a new site to promote other MC models

My husband (who is my webmaster, co-producer, and internet genius) and I are working on making a site dedicated to promoting solo model sites, specifically girls on modelcentro. Initially it will be a blog style site with mainly promotional photos but down the line I would like to do things like model interviews to give fans a better idea of who you are as a person because the more connected they feel to you the more likely they are to join your site. 

For now we are looking for models who have affiliate programs set up and are activly updating their sites. I tried messaging a bunch of models via the affiliates dashboad and only got 2 responces which was dissapointing. I also noticed a lot of girls have sites with only 3 videos and/or a few photos and honestly it's unlikely people are going to join a site with so little content. So if you are serious about making money off your site I would love to do what I can to help, feel free to reach out to me at leila@leilahazlett.com

BTW the domian we are using for the site is called StartingABoner.com, yes it's silly but internet users love sites with funny names. I just wanted to mention that incase anyone was offended by the site name. 

Comments

• So my new blog for promoting models is now live: http://startingaboner.com/

I was hoping to just focus on promoting MC sites but a lot of girls who contacted me have affiliate programs but no promo content. I have space for more side banners (120x240 pixels is a standard size but a little larger is ok too) but most girls on here don't seem to have any banners which I find rather odd. here's a site that gives you a bunch of common banner sizes: http://designerstoolbox.com/designresources/banners/

Text links don't get much attention. People want to know what they are getting when they sign up for a website. I know no one wants to feel like they are giving out content for free but people want to see what type of content is on your site. For promotional content I personally resize photos I give to affiliates so they are not the full sized images that are on my site. And for promo videos I make clips that are between 30 sec or 3 mins depending on what they affiliate site requires and make previes 1280x720 instead of 1920x1080. I also don't have a ton of photos so I make screen shots of my video to turn into banners and such. 

If any models on here have promo content and want to be promoted on my site feel free to contact me. If you want tips on making promo content feel free to ask.

• @Leila I like the concept and I hope more models will contact you and send you more promo content.

Here just a couple of things I noticed.... make sure all banners or pictures have an affiliate link (i.e. Freeones - I'm sure you can add a referral link there). Additionally, IMO you might want to redirect users to models sites or other affiliate sites opening a new tab. this way the user won't leave your site completely and check out other models. 

I would also add a section of "turn on" - "turn off" for each model, favorite toys, positions, and extend the description of the site, but I guess is already in your plans ;)

Maybe also mention if the models have something planned for the week... like Live shows or new releases.

Are you also thinking to create social media pages for the site?

• @Guido @Leila Freeones was a referral program? What's the details? Is it just done through a Freeones account, or do you need to holler at someone specifically to get accepted into the program?

• @Leila should find a theme with blog / category pages that only show snippets, or use the WP feature to add the 'read more' tab. It'll help reduce duplicate content issues with the blog posts, category, tags and main blog index page.

I would also personally remove the author link from the theme template in all the archive pages, main blog page and post template. Don't need PageRank going to the author page, it's pretty useless. I'd go ahead and 301 redirect that to the index page because of that.

I'd also recommend any type of comment platform besides stock WordPress. SEOs still try manipulating them for linkbuilding for whatever reason, so moderating a stock WP comment system is a fucking bitch. Might consider removing the comments just so you don't have to spend time moderating.

If you ever want to monetize outside of MC and the banners you've got on the sidebar, pop-under ads perform really well, from my experience. Might consider looking into some of the camming sites affiliate programs offering banners and a lifetime revshare.

• Oh, and definitely set the permalinks to Post. I'd also recommend removing the /category/ base from the URL and the /tag/ base, which for whatever reason can't be done via settings and requires an additional plugin. Actually, I think you need a plugin to remove the /category/ too, but if you can't do it via settings, it's done via YOAST, which is something you should be having anyway. YOAST removes some stop words from the URL structure automatically which helps with SEO as well.

• @Guido thanks for the tips. I was hoping to create profile pages with personal info & even do featured interviews for models but I just haven't had must interest from model centro models. I may end up changing the site sompletely and focus on promoting mainstream professional sites instead of solo models if girls don't want to participate. 

And I have started setting up social media profiles but for me this is a slow work in process. My husband and I are doing this as a side project. My main focus is on my paysite and he has another job to balance as well. 

• @WebcamStartup thanks for the tips. I do still need to customize more like removing the author part like you mentioned. My husband is the webmaster so this is sorta a slow project for use since we have to work around his full time job. 

And honestly I hate pop-ups & pop-under ads. I decided that I don't want to put anything on my site that I would find annoying, I prefer people have a better user experience even if I make less money that way. 

And thanks for mentiong the cam sites. I used to cam so I should have thought about their refferal programs but it's been awhile so I totally forgot about them. 

• @Leila I'd be interested ! sorry for misssing it before !

• @Leila I would be interested in this. You may contact me on here or twitter @dreamkrisann

• Im interested, pls add me. ty

• I'm new and I emailed you!

• im interested @leila

bigbootygoddess.xxx

• Im interested and emailed you

• pls add me too and guide me too 

• i am interested as well www.jaynelynne.com

• Im interested, pls add me. ty

• Hi! My husband and I recently started a website sexoutlaws.modelcentro.com and we would love to be apart of your site if you would be interested in using us. We have an affiliate program setup and have about 25 contents on our page as of now and we update daily with photos and videos. Hope to hear from you! Bonnie Winchester 

• I'd be interested if the offer is still available :) ellaapples.com

• edited January 2017
    Id be interested if the offer is still available :) ellaapples.com

Edit: Sorry for the double post, it kept telling me it was a draft
  • If you want to promote BhalaSada.xxx you can find stuff in mcprofits.com, and I will send you content too.

• Hey Leila, i´m always looking for new affiliates and more traffic. I update my site everyday & always chat with my fans inside the members area. I´d welcome you to be part of my site´s lift!

All the best, Natalie K xxx

• Hi Leila, i have just started 3 days ago, i have created 1 FHG n 1 zip if you are interested, i have banners should i add my banner to the FHG or zips?

• bump, you still looking for sites to promote?

• I am quite interested. Are you still running this site? My site is http://www.upoffzyzzyx.com

• how´s things going, I notice your site is closed? Did it not take off, was it not successful or are you still in the start up situation? 

If you´d like content and promote my site, i´m providing 1:200 sale to traffic ratio at present & with my custom filming for my paying fans, my retention level is also good. 

I look forward to hearing from you.. gnn075@gmail.com 

NatalieK.xxx

• well Im 4 days into the ID confirmation process.  I have an advertising platform that is fast and easy, and customizable,   Add a simple code to your site, and presto you are on every site in our  ever expanding network (110 and counting) and every other model in our network, Get out of banner hell.   we have free and custom listing, and several million traffic so far this  year

levels include 

listing - free

custom car- $5/mo  $50/yr

@ATrainAdSubway ; (twitter)

Sample track     amatoryx.com/Binario13.html