Thumbnail preview and other customization questions!

L_ML_M
edited November 2017 in Questions and Reports

Hello. My site is underconstruction and I have a few questions.  :)

- I am using the black diamond skin. Is there a way to disable thumbnail preveiws on videos? I'd like only the cover image (and nothing else) of the videos to show on the site tour (like how it does Autum skin, for example). Is this possible?

- How do I add additional links? I see models with links to their wishlists, social media button links- how do I get them?

- Is there a way to remove certain links? For example, is there a way for me to remove/disable the "calendar", "about me", and "tips" link? 

Thank you very much! 

Comments

• Welcome @L_M

Let me go over your questions: 

1. Unfortunately, there is no way to disable thumbnail previews on the black diamond skin, however, you can set custom previews :) Having at least thumbnail previews helps models with attracting new paying members, so I wouldn't recommend disabling them cool

2. Just go to this page https://modelcentro.com/applications. You can connect Twitter, Instagram Facebook, Wishlist, etc right from there. 

3. You can send a request to remove tabs to support at modelcentro.com. But why would you want to delete 'tip me' tab?  ​

• Thank you so much for answering! I prefer to recieve gifts via my amazon wishlist, so that's the reason for removing the tip tap. devil

• but you can get both, tips and gifts  @L_M