domain name??

Does the offer still apply to have free .xxx domain ? ?? I don't see that option being available.
Also is it against any agreement to have your domain name have Centro in it?
Ex
annitakoxxcentro....

Comments

• Hi there Annita!

Unfortunately, .xxx domains are no longer available as that promotion ended about a year ago. However, you can get .com, .net, .org, etc domain name for free for one year through the ModelCentro.

“Centro” can be seen as the platform’s trademark, so it’s better not to use it in your domain name since it may, in some cases, cause issues and confusion for your members and visitors. To be safe, I’d avoid it by using your own brand and stage name without the mention of “Centro” laugh

• I´m not sure understanding the problem using annitakoxx.com considering it´s available...

take it up now before someone else does!

• please assist!! ive paid for a domain name and it was charged to my card but it is not listed as pending?

• @heavenrimms did you buy your domain from modelcentro or using a domain registor

• I got an email from the support that I should pay my xxx domain 80 $ / year.

I have this since 2015. In 2015 I got an e-mail from Modelcentro: Gift for you. As long as I'm at MC my xxx domain is free.

I was just informed that in 2016 the data protection regulations were changed and the domain costs $ 80.

2016 I got no information and I would have known it before, I would not have taken xxx. It was a gift according to Mail. 

Gifts can also be called back?

At the same time the support suggested to me, I could convert the domain into a com. Unfortunately, my domain is assigned. This means a complete different domain for my site. Second, I have to change everything. Banner, signum, review at Rabbit Freeones, Affiliates, Google, etc. This makes a lot of work. I do not see any sense in the additional work, compared to the revenue. 

• HeavenRimms  , hi there! Have you contacted customer support yet? Please try to report such issues to support at modelcentro.com, so the issue can be resolved right away