Some feedback I have got

I have a few things people have said to me.

1. Have a simple contact page. Ie, as way for fans who have and have not joined contact the site/model asking for requests. Ideally say via some chat app so the model can chat to the fan even out on location. Ideal for doing custom pics live for fans.
  2. Get rid of that horrid optimise thing at the start. It puts people off and often on a mobile phone its slow. Much quicker to go direct to the site.
  3. Allow people to upload there own front ends. This would be ideal if someone had a site already but wanted to use your system. They could upload the front end of the site they have and integrate it with your system.
  4. Get the affiliate system going. This is urgent. We need to provide affiliates with tools to promote the sites such as fhg. This is super urgent.
  5. Referrals. It says you can earn from referring people to the system. But I cannot see where it says the amount you have referred.

Comments

• Hello Kinky Collar, thanks for the feedback, we appreciate your input! :) 
    1. We've got a request to create a free chat for website guests , so I've already added a task to our 'requests list'. 
    2. I'm very sorry about this issue, we are investigating it right now.
    3. Primarily, our platform was developed for those models who don't have enough technical skills to create or implement their own front-end solutions, that's why we didn't add this functionality. All ModelCentro skins are fully customizable, so, you can create the unique design using our provided functionality. Anyway, I'll add this request to our 'to do' list.
    4. The Global Affiliate program is on the final stage already. as soon as it's on production, we'll start to work on promo tools for affiliates. The task is already in the 'incoming requests' list.
    5. For now, to check that amount, you need to contact your dedicated account manager or just write a request to support at modelcentro.com. Later, we are planning to make this information visible in the model admin panel.
  • This is great info Kinky Collar.

I want to add that my fans absolutely love the slide show for the pictures.