Email Marketing program for Adult site

Hi there,

Do any of you use an email marketing platform that allows adult site marketing?  I used to use one that I could create one email and send it out to the masses to solicite sales.  I need to do that type of marketing now and I can't remember what service I used to use.   What programs are you using?

Thanks

Candee Cummings

www.candeelandxxx.com

Comments

• Candee Cummings,  there are plenty of options on the market. I'd recommend cheking Sendgrid  out - this is what I personally use pretty often. 

• Candee Cummings! If you want to do it on a mass scale (2,5k subscribers+), you might want to check out YNotMail.com It's a legitimate adult-friendly service with features like email reputation protection, a nice back end that won't make you code everything for yourself and comprehensive reports. However, their plans start at $39/month, so this is a good idea only if you plan to do it on a large scale so that your sales cover your costs.

• Campaigner doesn't have anything against adult in their TOS against adult. In the process of migrating from YNOTMail. They did want to check out sample campaigns and metrics though. Most likely to make sure the campaigns aren't compromising the IP reputation, which is totally understandable. I imagine adult has way higher than normal spam rates.

Really wasn't impressed with YNOTMail. Has all the bells and whistles, but the least intuitive ESP I've ever had to dealt with.

I have heard good things about SendGrid as well, although really haven't done much due dilligence on them.

• Hmm so far I've only heard good things about YNOTMail, but I guess hearing isn't knowing and trying out.

• edited September 2017

YNOT has all the bells and whistles, but it's archaic and the furthest from intuitive. Definitely get raped on price, too, which it's adult, so what do you expect? I know they've got to be getting all those SMTP rates, so the markup is pretty rowdy. There's also really only one person running the entire operation, which I find sort of sketchy. Definitely not the best when it comes to support.

I'm kind of a little picky, too. Implemented a whitelabeled solution on behalf of the family print shop and used to offer email marketing back when I was taking clients. Still make good money from promoting a couple solutions on some email marketing content I got floating around.

So, I've test-driven everything under the sun. ActiveCampaign and GetResponse are my two favorites, but obviously not adult-friendly.

I'm almost to the point of hollering at some local devs and seeding the development of something. Wouldn't mind getting Amazon SES pricing, anyway. If Centro is looking to add a new venture to their quiver, there's definitely a vacume as far as adult-friendly email goes.

• Thanks for all your suggestions.  I ended up adding it to my Go Daddy account.  They were a little concerned when I uploaded my older email list and a number of them were bad emails, but now that their system removed them, I think I have a clean list now.   Yay! 

Thanks

Candee