LiveShows and clients using drugs? WTF?!

So i made a private LiveShow. I used Skype. The client was wasted, he took some lines right in front of me.

Im not against recreational use of substances, if taken with precautions and knowledge im fine with it.

BUT!!! This messed things up i dont like addicts and he definitly was one.

i am not sure hw to handle these types of clients and wish to know the legal consequences or any tipe of experience other models have. My kink knda atracts them, this will not be the last time i have such a client.

XOXO Brandy

Comments

• Oh wow... hmm, sounds like advice from fellow models would be useful here. I really don't know what I'd do about it to be honest.

• Legality would be an issue if you were using drink or drugs on set, however other than you involving the dea or drugs squad, there is nothing you can do & tbh, if the customer wants to enjoy this with you, then there should be no real problem unless you are against this personally. If so, you´ll just have to ask your client if he or she can refrain from taking drugs while you´re participating or you´ll have to not accept the bookings.

Personally, what people do is up to them, so i´ve no problem with my clients taking drugs or drinking while I cam with them. They´re not effecting me personally. Good luck with your cam shows! xx

• edited May 2017

@Natalie

@TheNatalieK

Thank you, im ok with normal responsable consumption. Pick your poison! hehehe but seriously

Just take precautions, inform yourself deeply and dont get hooked on anything. For the rest enjoy yourself.

TBH: it i have a  long list of things i have tried in the past, some good some bad. Dont do any of it if you cant control your altered states of consciousness... anyway i saved one or two just being there, ...i care... I want to have fun and make them enjoy. not babysit, cash is cash? nope he won a FB contest i posted the day earlier for promotion

Since he got recorded while consuming i wont ever use the video. Its deleted to be sure. Im not into framing others never will; Nor judge or do my best not too. Help? ALLWAYS!

I i was sure that he was going to OD any second and i cant do anything but watch. Nice

Not my kind of experience for the start of my carrer to do and "live show intervention"

hmm wait, if it sells hahahaha

The only thing that really concerned me was if there is any possibility I can get into trouble if they consume while online with me?

• As it was a free show for publicity, personally, I´d have said, I apologise for my rules, but I am not entertaining on cam whilst drink or drugs are used. Please remove them from our show and let´s enjoy ourselves...

something to think about for future.

• TheNatalieK!

Btw, i have send you a greeting email. Did it arrive?

• edited May 2017

aww thank you! It´s just the way my partner & I are. No need to be bolshy to people if they´re not the same as you, politness can sometimes go a long way, especially in business, the free show may become paying shows another day :)

Not sure where you sent the email? x

• I also have somebody in my cam every week (webcam portal) Before I start with my show, he pulls a street. If he feels better and he just passes the show.

Are you sure if you talk to him, what he is doing is not good for health, and tomorrow he will let his fingers off? You will not be able to convince him of your fingers, it's all just virtual.

He is hot when the woman watches him. I think everyone is old enough and knows what he is doing. I scrolled the picture out of the screen at the moment and left him his street. After he's done I make my show.

Honestly, when you think about all your users on the other side, you are ready and then soon the men come with the jacket, which is tied behind. It is now hard to hear.

• I would draw the line with what be acceptable or illegal drug use in the country you are camming from that way your back is covered.

so for me my rules are drinking is absolutely fine as long as they are not drunk, tipsy would be my limit but no for any drugs no matter what class, A, B or C they fall under as this is breaking the law. Also if someone has disclosed to you that they are abusing prescription drugs would result in me ending the cam session there and then.

i have to put my personal views to one side on this as ultimately i dont want to have to virtually clean some one up and if anything serious were to arise whilst in a show with me such as an overdose then i would not be in a postion to asisst as i wouldnt or shouldnt know enough about the client to be able to contact the appropriate services.

set your rules then stick to it, do not let your clients test you or push those rules xx

• Hi all, well i cam for about 10 years now and my rule is i dont care.....i do not know what they smoke or sniff and can't smell it or anything so in my opinion it could be sugar. I am here to make money first and i am not a mom or dad who is taking care of other adults. It is theren choice and thern resposibility. So where to draw the line....if i dont like it i can turn of the cam so i dont see him/here or dont look and what is if the guy is laying there nacked and his dog right next to him and so on. My rule is, I stay within the rules in what i do,thats it.

• Yeah, i agree with the coments. I set myself to i dont care, dont OD on cam or i cant use the vid XD

• In my opinion, if someone that I'm camming with makes me feel uncomfortable, it's not worth camming with them.

• Its odd to ppl doing stuff like that on cam but short of not doing the show theres nothing you can do about it, Ive seen all sorts of things. Guys doing coke, guys showing me handfuls of money and holding up assault riffles with their phone number attach, all sorts of weird things

• takiaya Yeah i noticed. Lets say, i posted this the week my cherry pooped. Hahahahaha ;) I really dont care anymore, customer is the customer.

I let them do whatever they want if they play nice, some i educate a little others i train  have found my niche, thanks to my site, fetichists take me seriously now. Sadly im still at the trading fase. I mean i love it when someone begs me to do something.

They ofered to traded me a video game on G2A.com for it. It was 45$, suckers! would have done it for a simple Tip on my site. Somehow i cant manage to convince them that my site is legit and i wont spamm them or steal their data.

Any sugestions?