McProfits.com Powered By ModelCentro For Affiliates

2»

Comments

• I have just got to grips with out this Affiliates stuff.. Now Ive just been sent an email, it had hundres of models on there with their websites and all there zipped content, mine included... But my question is where do I put the models content? 

Do i uploaded their images to me site? and add the link in the description or do I upload the images in a blog? do I not upload on my site and only use them on social media? 

I dont want to upload someone else's work to my website, without their permission, but I am assuming they give permission seeing as the content is on the MCprofits site? 

A little advice would help :D 

• Hi there Elizabeth! If you'd like to try yourself as an affiliate, you can use the promo content from MCProfits to try and get sales to the models' sites. For that, use your promo code and add it to the link (can be found on your affiliate dashboard). Any legal way to promote works, but I'd try with a blog to start. You do need an outlet with a large audience to reap big amounts of sales, but starting small is still starting, so why not :)

• Thanks Natalie 

Ill try with the blog section :) I dont have a massive following but like you said its a start 

• @ElizabethHunny, I really think the option to be an affiliate for other models is largely overlooked and should be taken up by more models. Why not make money for each other? :)

• Hi :-)

Sorrrrry, but the affiliate-section to search for WANTED & PREFERED content is actually a real "shxxxxt" @-}--- !!!

NOBODY has, and NOBODY TAKES the TIME to click from A-Z or model to model.

Mcprofits/Modelcentro HAS to modify it !!!
    PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!

A kiss and a hug

• been almost 2 months, still not approved, if theres a problem with my application let me know and I will fix it

• @takiaya the delay is due to the amount of sites we have to review each week. I'll try to review your site next week. In the mean time, could you please send to andrea@modelcentro.com a HQ pic to use as avatar on MCProfits home page? 

Thanks wink

• been two weeks since you said next week lol @Guido

• I'm still waiting for a HQ pic to use as avatar @takiaya :)

• oopse my fault then, I forgot. 

• edited August 2017

I dont have any current ones, need a new charger for my cameras battery, just sent you a webcam taken one lol. to andrea@modelcentro.com