Modelcentro Mobile App Issues

I was wondering if anyone else is having issues with the model centro app since the launch of the store feature? I struggle to send messages, when I go into the list of active members it is empty, see below:

This makes messaging people who have just joined, who you have had no interaction with yet impossible.

Also, there seems to be another issue with store purchases coming up blank on the activity section when people purchase anything from my store, or any type of site interactions freemiums have other than signing up.... See below:

I have attempted uninstalling and reinstalling but seem to be dealing with the same issues. Its a little frustrating having 3 sales this morning and not knowing what for until I can get to a laptop as even the modelcentro dashboard is incompatible with mobiles and tablets. Is this issue happening with anyone else?

Comments

• Chloe_Keller!

Thank you so much for the report! It's always better to send such reports to support at modelcentro.com, so our account managers can investigate and fix the issue faster :)