Emails, payments & Social Media

We should be able to email all members who didn't finish sign ups at once, Also the members who expired at once as well.

We should be able to see our exact payments amounts & schedule should be able to be viewed on the site.

We should also have more social media input on the site so I can share to all members at once in a update form in which they can interact to keep them on the site longer.

Also emails should go out to all members & non members who provide emails when I upload something new!

#MsShynie

Comments

• Hi Shynie,
    I like the idea with sending multiple emails to expired and never joined users, I'll create a task for our developers.
    Model Payments are in works, hopefully the feature will be implemented in the near future.
    As for social sharing, for now you have an ability to share news about updates on your website with all your Twitter followers, Facebook friends. 
    As for emails when uploads have occurred, I'll talk to our developers if this feature can be implemented. 
  • Hey Shynie! Thanks for the feedback!
    The only thing I was thinking is - isn't blog made for the short updates? Or should it be even shorter. Please expand on your idea as I find it very interesting.