How to I post vids to my ziped file for mcprofits.com?

Can somone help me.

When I log into mcprofits.com I see other sites providing films in the vip file.

I cannot work out how to do it myself.

When I go to zip file I can only see an option to add photographs and not vid.

Thank you.

Comments

• edited August 2017

You can not do it. Photos only.

These videos are created Modelcentro / MCCProfit (Andrea). In the length, video cut etc.

You can see these videos on the web page sign in the arial font.

You can only create photos in the zip.

I personally do not like Modelcentro / MCProfit to take and create videos. At their discretion. I would like to be free to decide which videos are made available to an affiliate partner and especially when downloading (zip). I had a hot discussion with Andrea for a few weeks ago.

• I wish it would allow us to add .gifs atleast but it doesn't

• Once the account is approved for MCProfits you can send me your banners in gif format to andrea@modelcentro.com and I'll be more than happy to upload them in the affiliate program.

We do accept the following sizes:

300x250 - 300x600 - 160x600 - 728x90

wink

• Tzz @Guido

Why should I create banners, if these have not been set for 2 weeks at MCProfit?

Andrea always takes weeks.

So an affiliate partner can not work and make money. So MCProfit makes no sense. 

On 16.06.2017 I gave Andrea 3 links, download to the video. These 3 videos have not been added to my Zipp Gallery until 04.08.2017. On 04.08.2017 Ashley accepted the matter and within 48 hours these videos were in my Zipp gallery. 

• ok @Guido Im still waiting on approveable but I have .gifs of all of my videos so I will email them to you whenever Im approved to be added.

Spaingirl / Nati, do what I do when sending stuff, I send like 10 things at a time. I have the banner guys buys adding and removing review banners from my site right now. 

• Hey Nati, I'm glad Ashley could upload your file quickly, and my apologies for the delay with your zip packages. Your banners are being processed this week. 

I try to treat every request fairly and in order of arrival.

@takiaya I'm still waiting for your HD pic to use as avatar on MCProfits home page :) I think I requested it in another thread... just send it to andrea@modelcentro.com. thanks!