Give aways

The ones on Twitter know that fans always appreciate it when you do something extra.
Like saying when i have 5.000 followers i will post a special fetish pic or i will give a free webcamshow.
I was thinking a good way to get more followers on Twitter who are potential members would be to be able to give away a free membership.
So you can say when i have 5.000 or 7.000 or 10K Followers i give away 1 free month of membership to one of my followers.

I would love to see this possibility, maybe with a special code that can be used 1 time or just let the model create a free account 

Comments

• Mona, but you already have that possibility. If you go to the Fans menu, there is a big green Add New Member button. You can limit the membership to 1 month/1 week or whatever you find best. The only thing we ask is that you don't overuse the free memberships functionality.
  • ow i didnt knew that. I have send an email to ask if this was possible a couple of weeks ago but didnt got a response so that's why i thougt that this option wasn't available 
  • Natalie, what would you consider to be overuse?

My husband has free permanent membership as I like to be able to see everything from the other side and I would love to reward people with a week or a month membership, so knowing the limits will be useful.
  • mona, we always reply to emails, please check spam in case the reply was lost

Rebecca, basically, we will reach out when it becomes suspicious to clarify how that came about, it hasn't happened yet, but I suppose if over 50% of your fans are manual it might be an issue. Over 3 free memberships a month would cause me to wonder as well. But if you can show that you're doing a twitter contest to promote your site then it would be no problem - the overuse would mean primarily that you're giving out free memberships for which members are paying through an outside resource.
    One permanent membership is not a problem either, especially for an admin/checking things on the site end.
    You can also use your login/pass for the admin to log in to the site as yourself.
  • It is a tricky one for you guys, I can see that. Membership given to a highest tipper is payment through other means. I gave a week subscription as a birthday gift, obviously in the hope he will subscribe further..that is the reason behind any freebie!
  • Rebecca, yes, exactly. We don't want to limit anyone, especially if they are working on promoting their site. What I am trying to explain is - unless it is obvious fraud (selling memberships via outside payments and then giving them out for free), you are absolutely safe. As I said, this hasn't happened yet and with our low % I'm sure not many will want to do this, but we probably will end up capping it at some point to, say 3 2-week memberships a month or something like that. In any case, I'd rather build the relationship on trust. 
    If you want to give out 5 monthly memberships as result of a twitter contest that will bring in 50 paid monthly memberships, there's really no reason why we would be worried. :)

• Just to point out that the danger of giving out free membership is you could be giving it to someone under 18.

I would avoid doing this unless your realy certain.

• That's very true. Please make sure you verify their age.