Uploading Videos

Ok my suggestion is Id love to be able to Upload Small (1-2 min) Videos to my Blog. Right now the website blog ask for a Enabled Code to place a Video there. Is this possible in the Future? 

Comments

• Just a week ago I asked with the same request to technical support. They promised to consider this issue in the future. I think this is very important point. Until now, we have to publish promo videos only on tube sites. Vimeo deleted even my maximum soft styled slideshow.

• Hi there, Cher and Oxana! We've had the suggestion before. I guess my question is - how much different would it be if there was a "Vlog" tag in your videos section and you would publish it there? You could then just link to it, sending people to your video blogs? Would this solution fit you as well? I understand it's not the same thing but would it do the same job?

• Not very clear actually. Then this video will be visible to all premium subscribers in the "video" section. But they do not really need it. For them will be a fulllength long video. Sorry if I misunderstood something

• Ah right, there was supposed to be a feature to allow some videos in full for free zone (like these vlogs) and I don't think it's working yet :(