it is a good site?

hi, we a new couple here on model centro...........i want to ask  to you if this site is good to earn money......i'm waiting for a responces
Tagged:

Comments

• hi Lisa and Charlie,
    ModelCentro is a do it yourself paid fan club platform that allows models to create, customize and manage their own solo paysites. MC offers a single package solution that includes everything needed to run a successful paysite: design, hosting, billing, etc. You don’t need to pay any fees, any start up costs. And of course if you’ll decide to close your site down (we’re sure you’ll not) you can easily do that.
    So why don’t give it a try?

If you have any questions, just let me know.

• My website is only online for a few weeks and i did not yet receive a payment from Modelcentro
    But until now i`m very happy, my site looks great, support is very good and i`m having much more members then on my old site.

So up-to now i would recommend modelcentro but like i said i did not received a payment yet so i can`t tell you if that also goes the way it should.

@Sasha Green, i think there is something wrong with your email, because i emailed you a couple of weeks ago with some questions but i didn't get a response also not in spam but i did get an email from you to ask if i had any questions.
    So i guess you never recieved my email?
  • @monasummers, did you email sasha@ or support@ modelcentro.com ?
    often times our replies land in spam, please whitelist @modelcentro.com emails so it doesn't happen.
  • to sasha@modelcentro.com and yes i checked my spam folders but nothing. And because you emailed me to ask me if i needed any help i thought you probably did not receive my messages 
  • Hi @monasummers, I looked through my inbox and unfortunately I've never got your messages. I would appreciate if you could resend your message to sashacentro at gmail.com ,will be glad to answer all your questions