3 webcam sites that solo models should use

One great way to get many hits to your site is promote yourself on webcam sites.

They may not let you add your website, but they often allow you to add your twitter site (that in turn sends people to your site.

3 sites to use are:

Comments

• Chiming in to say that if you come here and direct us to your referral links at least offer some details about the sites. Some "will often allow you to add your twitter site" it's very vague.

• @kinkycollar - Out of curiosity, why do you recommend these 3 sites above other sites for solo models? What makes them a better pick for solo preformers in particular, than the other options out there?

• You can add a link to your twitter page.

Not all webcam sites alow that.

PLUS....

As they are free, even from day one you should have at least 1000 viwerrs online.

I set my mate up (she had a site on mc, but closed it when she had a new boyfriend, though she plans to open it again) and she got her signups/sales this way.

• Camgasm is dead. Hell, if the models online at any given time isn't enough proof, SimilarWeb concurs:

https://www.similarweb.com/website/camgasm.com

I wouldn't be surprised if CB just turns it into a whitelabel here real soon.

And to answer your question, Ayla, those networks were listed because they all have model referral programs. Although CB and CamSoda are solid. Camgasm is up there because there's a referral program.