My Current ModelCentro Requests

Since I've been here a few months now, here is a list I put together of features I'd love to see ^_^;

(1) - A store! I know this is already in que but it's important enough to bring up again and again and again. I keep going back and forth on whether or not to create a store somewhere else and just link it to my MC but it's so much work to do that when I know MC will have their own in the future.

(2) - An option for the MC platform to send out welcome e-mails (that I draft myself) automatically for new joins. Same for a farefwell e-mail (that I draft myself) if the person cancels their membership.

(3) - An option to add content to a featured section instead of only having newest content first and only being able to navigate through it with tags. I'd like to put my best work in a featured section that my members see first followed by newest content showing after featured content. 

(4) - An ability to create polls that can both be messaged to MC members and will also be seen on the site (not within a blog) that only members can vote on with one click - just like Twitter polls. 

(5) - The ability to send out newsletters.

There are more but these are the most important. Thank you! :)

Comments

• Hi there @Mika, all the features are in the requests inbox, site store is in the development 

• Woohoo, thanks!

• I'm so ready for the store! I was also wondering about the fund widget you guys were working on. I know that you were testing it with the CamCon event and said you were planning to make "crowd-fund" a permanent feature for model sites. Is there any ETA for this feature?

I'm just finding that there is not much incentive for current customers to spend any money AFTER joining up on the site. I think such things like this will entice members to spend money on more than just a membership. 

• Chloe_Keller, Our dev team is working on the site store, MCPRofits, and many more important features right now. After these features are released, they'll start to work on the crowdfunding widget. I don't have any exact dates, but it will be definitely in autumn :) 

• (6) Detailed stats of each user: when they last logged in and what they have ever viewed. A short term solution would be to make the "Website Activity" not disappear and be able to expand it for all of time instead of it disappearing after the most recent activity.

(7) Being able to see views/stats on blogs, picture sets, videos, etc (and only me being able to see the views/stats - not the members).

• You can view intereaction with individual pages via Google Analytics. Can't get as granular as drilling down to individual users, but it can give you a better idea of your more popular pages, including blog posts.

• Ah, I see that now. #6 is still desired, though ^_^

• edited August 2016

Mika , I'll add #6 to our requests inbox then :)

• I wanted to make sure I bump this thread with http://community.modelcentro.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1253! Woot woot enjoy your store and don’t forget to enter the contest!

• Thank you @SashaGreen - Unfortunately, for me, I am waiting on the "item" feature of the store to come into play. Selling photos/videos wasn't my primary goal with the store. I have clip sites for that.

I hope, too, the other items on the list can be eventually added, as well. It's been a year and I still have the same requests.

Thank you! :)

• Yes, Item sales! I have an underwear request, XD 

Would love to promote my local xxx toy store to get a discount. I have no idea how that could work but its worth a shot!

My real idea is to make costumes from video games, anime. cosplay at the local comicons. use them to make content and then sell them