Minds

Minds seems like its worth using to promote your site(s).

Comments

• Investing time in a new social network might be a huge boost or a huge bust. Very often they never take off... like ello, for example. This looks like a pretty mix of vimeo, pinterest, youtube, tumblr, twitter and Discovery channel. Not sure if it will float but for those of you who are adventurous enough to try it out - it might pay off really well... or be a big waste of time. I'm assuming it's non-adult to the core though - looks like it.

• You can post adult on it (or you can at the moment), 

• That's what I think - "now" is the key word here. They're trying to attract the audience so it's not yet in their TOS... but to me "sexy" is good for marketing adult, just gotta make sure they do some sort of adult/children tag to make sure you aren't attracting the traffic you don't want.

• Maybe a good idea. But im adventerus enough with fetlife.com right now.

• I think Minds would work better for vanilla while fetlife is more fetish-oriented.

• The thing about new social media is - there isn't the saturation of everyone trying to sell you stuff, so they, as a rule, convert much better and let you build more quickly as people join they want to make friends/connections and don't mind liking/following new accounts as they would be on older social networks where they have 100+subscriptions to pages that they never visit anyway and it became a pest to see all the ads.