New signup Bullsh**

Is anyone else getting complaints from fans about the sign in thing now ??

my fans are complaining because it use to let them pick thier own passwords and also brought them straight to the monthly membership page once they clicked my videos are photos. ive lost about $800 because its to difficult now ..... 

Comments

• when they are fans they will figure it out and register later ... but i wonder how u loose 800$ when u want only 11 $ for month  

• I make $ 800+ a day on here. & its only $11 a month for this week u idiot 

• also i dont do trashy content. I do what my fans want 

• Hi Lidialeann! Please let your fans know to reach out to tech support if they are having trouble signing up or logging in. I don't think the system ever let users pick own passwords at registration, they are generated secure long passwords to ensure the security of your website. If you have previews disabled, clicking on an image should lead to your join page even now. If you've activated free registration it will be a free join first and then the option to upgrade.

• how do i delete free registration ? 

• lidialeann , to disable free registration please go to this page http://modelcentro.com/settings. Please note that you won't have a Store feature without free registration 

• I just did a test.

I am not sure what the complaint is @lidialeann.

I signed up to my site no problem.

You enter your email and username.

Then you get an email with your password.

Then you go to your site.

If you click on somthing it asks if you want to pay to join.

What is it your 'fans' are having probems with?

I have only turned on the free join today, so I will see if it improves sales.

• I am not sure if its been asked, but it would be nice if there was a way to 'mass' select all the vid and pic sets to be added to the store and set a price for all in one go.

Doing one at a time could take me days to do.

• I also notice that while on the tour page you can opt to show the vid or just screenshots, this option does not seem to be there for the store films.

• Hi @kinkycollar, I believe 45-second preview is required if you're making it a store item, but we're adding an option to cut your own preview or upload a custom one so that should fix the requirement.

No bulk load to store as of yet, but I'll put this in the inbox.

• Hi @kinkycollar, I believe 45-second preview is required if you're making it a store item, but we're adding an option to cut your own preview or upload a custom one so that should fix the requirement.

No bulk load to store as of yet, but I'll put this in the inbox.