URGENT Models whose FanCentro payout might be delayed if they don't get in touch right away!

Hi there!

If you are in this list, your payout may be delayed and not sent today because we're either missing confirmation of payout details and/or a W9 form from you. Please get in touch with support via live chat on the website right away and if the matter is cleared within the next few hours we'll be able to send your payout today.

List of models:

Dannasmith

Xxxenvy4uÂ

LaurenPhillips

wifikitten 

Calymel 

Lindsey Banks 

SxySindy 

Kaylie id 19510

Jezebell 

Melissacb 

Kristen 

Briana Lee 

MelissaXO 

Sophie Strange 

EvelynWhiteLDN 

Bryanna Paige 

Kayla 13686

marissaminx 

Mary Moody 

Kaylassecretts 

jerkia 21140

Hailey Calamity 

Ondrea Diaz 

Aria Logan 

Zoey Paige 

JackieJupiter 

Kenzie Casement 

JohnnyRapid

If you're in this list, we hope we can get in touch with you and solve it to send your payout today!

Tagged:

Comments

• So, too late now :) But if you're in the list please still contact support to get your payout sorted out for next week.

• Giving a bump because a big big up to MC for payments...

I´m glad to be getting my payments on time throughout the month x

• Thank you @TheNatalieK! We try very hard to make sure no payment is delayed, but in the case of W-9 forms and payout detail confirmations we must wait for a reply and often we don't get it in time. Then, there's people upset about having delays in their payouts as they have to wait till next Tuesday. I was hoping making a thread about it would help lower the number of delayed payouts.