Favorite hangout site?

I've looked around and found some cool resources like AmberCutie Forum and WeCamGirls... anyone found other great places to hang out? Got bad experiences anywhere? Like or hate - post and discuss in this thread.

Comments

• HI ALL I AM A LIL CONFUSED.... DO WE HAVE A LIE CHAT ROOM?
  • Hey Savanna, you can see my reply to this question in the other thread you made: http://community.modelcentro.com/index.php?p=/discussion/61/hi#latest
  • Well I was googling, as we do and read this site called live cam model shows. They have a section called Skype cam sex resources. and it was incredibly helpful! Things that are vital for identidy safety, keeping your computer/ phone safe and over all just interesting info. For someone new like me, it's priceless but even to a seasoned cammer, they had info you just mind never think of.
  • Is the resource still up? It redirects me to bing :(
  • hey, just saw this :)

LiveCamModelShows.com is actually my site, I'm glad you find it helpful! For those who are redirected I have blocked a few IP ranges that correspond to higher than normal levels of brute force attacks etc, and I do apologize if that causes any inconvenience. A proxy should allow you to reach it though :)
  • Social Hangouts I use is Fetlife (They have two Wonderful Groups for Cam Girls who are Fetish Friendly)
    Findoms (At one time I used this Site and Now you have to Pay for Verification so its a No Go)

There is one more I cant think of at this time