Upcoming Awards and promotion that you have missed

Hey sexy people.

First of all, in case if you have missed an opporunity, while was tuning your site: Modelsfan.com is our place where we would love to promote you. Here is community link just in case: omgthelink

Now regarding awards. We are aboutto create a new blog post, with all the MC-related nominees and links to their voting. So if you are nominated to Xbiz / AVN awards - please do tell (and don't forget to specify the link). We will add your link to the post.

Last but not least. We have recently started the round of "exclusive interviews" (example). So if you would like to participate to answer some questions for your fans and to get some extra exposure - please feel free to post here or email to ceo at modelsfan.com

Much love <3

PS: yet our love and apologies to the Guys and our beloved T-ladies. We do work hard to add Guys and T-girls sections, sadly it's not as fast and as easy technically. But I can assure you, as soon as you will be able to find ShaunDamXXX and gorgeous TS Filipina - we will be open to accept T-sweeties and Manly men.

Comments

• Hello, Mr. Sexy (how many times have I said THAT in my lifetime)! There is so much to learn and to do especially in this biz. I just discovered you tonight - and if we can make money together, tell me more. I will be in touch. Site: kitehkawasaki.com bounces to MC. I run it myself.

• Hey Kiteh, 

Thank you for your reply. I will look throught it that your profile will be added to ModelsFan asap :)

• edited April 2017

Hello, ok @Mr.Sexy this post seems to have had its time to grow.

Im an M2F im in my transition. I would love to hear from you if the site already promotes Trans models like me.

Thank you