Upload selfies from your phone

HI there , 

Not sure if this has already been brought up, It would be great to beable to upload straight from our phones. So we can put up selfies & little vids etc & then have these do an automated tweet out when it's gone up . 

With sites like onlyfans.com where you can upload straight from your phone, & puts out the tweet to say you have uploaded some thing, I think it would be great to beable to do some thing like this . Brings our fans more in to our behind the scenes life . 

Thanks 

Angel 

Comments

• You can you just need to link you social networks to your MC, i upload to instagram and twitter from my android

• I can upload in to my members area ??

• Sorry should have explained it better , or just re-read what i wrote & realise it didn't explain it very well .

I'm meaning pictures & videos from our phone straight in to our members area. so instead of putting it on our twitter ,our instagrams, our other social media platforms we can put it straight on our site . 

Like you can do with onlyfans. 

• ahhh okey now that is diferent!

• angel_Long , 

This is possible already. The problem is that a model admin is not mobile friendly, so it's not really convenient to work with content from the mobile phone