members area & video tags

Hey everyone, good day MC...

OK, 2 ideas, first the members area. I like to test my site & see it from a paying customer pov, & it seems the first time I log in I would think something has happened, something incorrect because I may not be in the members area, i´m back on the tour. 

Yes I can now view all the videos by clicking on the videos page and watch them all but shouldn´t the actual members page not have the intro top half of the page, no need for the top slider, just members access area wrote across the top. & then the photos and videos sections, with blog at the bottom as it is.

Next... the tags, when we update our videos, I notice I have so many new tags, like cum on ass and one video, forgetful as I am I wrote cum on bum or butt... I also have creampie & creampies! If the tags remembered the first time they were used and had a pull down list, this would be handy, we can click on the same ones as we´ve suggested before!

hoping you guys can ask the tech team if these are both possible.

All the best, NatalieK

www.NatalieK.xxx

Comments

• edited March 2017

TheNatalieK !

I guess we can do the changes in your member's area manually, you need to send a request to support at modelcentro.com :) 

As for tags, of course I'll add your suggestion to our requests inbox. 

Thank you so much for your input! 

• that´s fantastic, thank you for the reply Sasha & hoping these ideas may help out...

The tags can be so much and after 300 plus vids, you don´t always get the same tags and end up with so many extra tags.

The members area, i´ll send a request, thank you gratefully! xx

• well thanks to the team, i´ve had my header on the members area removed, the same with the next area, now members join and land on the same page, the full pass area, but with it saying text instead of the header.

hoping the MC team can do something about the tags, that would be so helpful. 

Enjoy!

• TheNatalieK , you are always welcome! Your tag idea is in our inbox already :)