Hi! Any Florida girls? :)

Hey!! I travel to Florida often if any girls wanna get together to shoot and trade content!! My site is KissKara.com if you wanna check it out... would be fun to network with other Model Centro ladies :)

Comments

• OMG !!!!!!!!! I KNEW this day would come some day ! Ive been looking for another girl FOR so long but on MFC (which I don't cam there much anymore) there forums the girls were weird about it, theyd be down for another girl but idk guess they didn't like the competition. Where in florida do you visit I am in Central are and have a gas saver so totally down to drive to you and meet :) if ya want you can email me at alessavegas1@gmail.com
  • Central Florida here! beckylesabre@gmail.com

beckylesabre.xxx
  • I'm in central Florida too! I've wanted another girl to work with (and using people I know has turned out horribly) so I would definitely be up for this

My email is twothornedrose@gmail.com :)
  • I am in Miami, but generally shoot with bigger girls.
    Do have out of West Palm Beach a photographer/videographer who has shot for playboy & the Score group if you need one. He has all the lights & cameras. Is $400 for the day, as in will Shoot ALL day long for that price.  

Email me at Samantha38g@gmail.com if interested in him. 
    Sam
  • I'm not in Florida but I will be in St. Petersburg FL for FetishCon convention... I wouldn't mind coming down earlier too shoot content or cam...

Email me at TinaxXxHeart@gmail.com... My website is TinaHeart.com
  • Oooh! I'm in Tampa!!! :) I am ALWAYS Looking for other ladies to trade content with ( I would love to have an affiliate code for your site that I can promote and feature on my site also) and to shoot with! 

My website is: Ivy-Adams.com 

Email: Ivyxxxadams@gmail.com if you're interested! 
  • I live in Clearwater, FL -- 25 mins from Tampa, 90 mins from Orlando, 4 hours from Miami/Ft Lauderdale.

I am always looking for pretty girls to shoot trade with - GG & Fetish (BDSM).

To get an idea of what I shoot, check out my site or my Twitter (@Chrissy_Daniels)

• I'm in the North Florida/South Georgia area, but totally down to drive if I need to! Would love to work with some of you ladies. 

email: nuvospiggybank@gmail.com

• I'm in the Orlando/Tampa area for now, though I am moving out of state in May. I shoot a pretty wide variety of girl-girl, fetish, bondage & domination. I work with women of all sizes & races, and have someone available for camera work (either a fellow model or a friend who is skilled with camera work). 

If you want to see more of what I shoot, you can check out my site (SydneyScreams.xxx) or my twitter (@SydneyScreams4u)

• I'm In Gainesville and feature a studio set up includingone with dungeon furniture. I also travel to Tampa, Orlando and Jax. My partner is a photographer, cameraman, rigger and bdsm leatherman should you need those services with trade. @lolitalovett1 or lolita@lolitalovett.com