tumblr

Can you set it so when a post is made to tumblr, that it posts the pics (if available) from your recent set or blog post, rather than just a plain message saying you made a post with just text link.

This is fine for twitter but tumblr needs a pic to go with the post.

I know this can be done as if you have a wordpress blog it will post to tumblr with a pic.

If not your tumblr account will just be full of links.

Comments

• I think you can, but not w/auto post.  I have noticed that I get a pop up for my FB and Twitter posts when I post something I am uploading right away.  The pop up has an option to post w/a picture, which I assume would be the same for Tumblr (I did not set up a pop up for this, but I might change that so I can post a pic w/the link) 

I agree it would be nice to either toggle this option in your settings or during the upload/editing process.
  • Hi girls, for now you are able to add pics manually when sharing to Tumblr, Twitter,Facebook. All you need is to go to 'Settings' - 'Social Sharing', click on 'Set up Events' and then choose 'Ask me'. After that, each time you are sharing updates, the system will ask you whether you want to do that and allow you to add an image. 
  • I was Wondering How you Girls like Tumblr and is it good for Promo?