How To Reduce Your Luxury Fashion Accessory & Photoshoot Expenses

Hi everyone, it´s iDevinn, (Susan Knisely). I´m one of your affiliates on MC Profits and a MC model like you. I´ve seen photosets with models in famous luxury designer brands and I wanted to let you know of a big money saving option to reduce your expenses. 

FERI Designer Lines is a 10 year old luxury designer line designed and manufactured by Global Wealth Trade (GWT) in Toronto Canada. It´s already a favorite brand with over 120 Hollywood celebrities! FERI competes with brands like Prada, Michael Kors, Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klien,Gucci, Movado, Cartier, Rolex, Versache and similar in the luxury designer market. Rather than putting FERI in stores, GWT allows you direct access to purchase FERI at store pricing (at a discount) by purchasing a business package called a e-mall.

The Diamond e-mall package has the highest discount of 40% plus you get a free 7 day luxury vacation for 2 at your choice of over 60 destinations including my home town of Cancun Mexico! (Come visit!) The package comes with $2100 in shopping dollars called "IA dollars," that you can use right away. Make your free vacation a MC site photoshoot session at a incredible luxury resort. (Come visit!). To receive a flyer with all the destinations to choose from, email me at idevinnprofits@gmail.com 

I hope this helps everybody save money!

iDevinn

Comments