Caption on individual picture.

I have a photoset wich is kind of a blog set, a compilation of 35 photos. Each photos has a story and my fans are fond of this kind of stories (and caption in general).

I plan to post more of these compilation photosets, it's a very personal experience (that's what I sell) ans I'd love to write a caption on each photos.

For now, I made a whole description using # to describe each photo. But there isn't a way to make paragraphs and my description (35 captions all together) is a big and ugly wall of text, really hard to read. 

They also would like to comment on individual photos. 

Comments

• edited January 2017

Sharleenflry!

You can log into your website as a member using the same credentials you are using to log into your admin panel and leave a comment under each photo or a photoset : )

• Oh thanks I didn't know we could comment on each photos, i'll have a look again at it.

• I logged as a member and I can't leave a comment under a single photo, it post a comment for the whole set.

• edited January 2017

Hey there Sharleen! Did you report this to live help on the site yet? I tested it on my account and I could leave comments to each photo as well as to the whole set.