So excited to finally have my own member site...

I loved checking out all the other hot girls with modelcentro sites so I thought maybe Id share mine here so I could get all your opinions as well!

My website is AuroraSkywalker.xxx

Im going to be adding more stuff to my tour soon and adding new blog posts that will redirect to my outside blog.
I'll probably ask this question again in a different topic but are you able to make certain blog posts avalible to members only?

cant wait to hear back from you sexy ladies!
xoxo
AS

Comments

• Hi Aurora! Beautiful website, love it! The only thing is you have a default image on the Events Calendar Page , which could be easily changed through the MC Editor.
    As for the Blog, you can choose whether you want to show the blog post to guests or no. To hide blog post from non-members, just go to blog post page and unmark ' Show on Tour' .

• That's so weird! On my end I dont see any default images on the events calender page :/ even in the MC editor I dont see any. 
    Thank you so much though btw, I thought that might make it members only but I wasnt entirely sure. Im excited to start posting now!
    <3
  • Welcome Aurora , 

u is one sexy girl xx if only i could get my hands on u 

x
  • love the site Aurora =)
  • Love your style - and holy crap I need to get pointers from you on how to do eye make up - amazing.  Your USMC set had me thinking about Tank Girl - don't know if that was your intent, but much love for ya there from here :-)
  • wow your site looks beautiful. I just love it...
  • Oh wow +1 on eye makeup  and +100 on the beautiful site! love what you did and hope to see more updates and plenty of joins rolling in. :)
  • edited January 2015
    One tiny thing I noticed is default text on the TIPS page. It's fine and kinda fits, but I think with your uniqueness, you could definitely write up something better then the one-size-fits-all text I wrote up some time back :)