What cam splitter are you using?

In order to simplify your work with splitters, we need to find out which of the splitters are most used by models who run websites powered by ModelCentro. Please vote below.

Thank you for your input!

Comments

• natalie whats splitters???

•  Kelley, that's a software that you use in order to perform via webcam on a multiple cam site simoultaneously. So if you want to be online at naked.com and myfreecams (for example) - you need a cam splitter software. 

• NO WAY!!!!! LOL..OMG this is awesome I didnt know ..LOL...how does that even work ..what happens when you go private on one site into a show ????  are the camsites ok with this too?? ..OMG Im so excited I wanna use this can someone help me figure out how to use this and is it installed on my website here at modelcentro or is it installed on my computer...I have always thought how genius this would be if you could ever cam at 2 places ...

no one has answered here I wonder how many girls here use it

• You'll want to check the TOS of any camming site before splitting. Might also want to do a Google search just to see if any other models have gotten in trouble / banned for splitting on a particular site.

Some newer camming sites encourage splitting. That's because they know that there's not going to be enough traffic to justify a model working exclusively on that site, thus encouraging them to work multiple sites.

• @kelley I've never done it, but I know a lot of girls do. You install the splitter program on your computer and stream using that instead of whatever you would normally use to stream. If you go into a private on one site, you either need to disconnect from the other one, or set your status to away (depends on how the site works).

If one of the sites you're using is streamate and you go into a private with someone on the other site, you can click the "External Show On" button, which will automatically show you in a private show on Streamate. Then you have the potential for Streamate guys to join your private session on Streamate while your doing the other private show on the other site at the same time, earning you extra revenue.

Personally I'm not a fan of using splitters. I think it makes things too complicated and spreads my attention on the guys too thin. But if you can pull it off, go for it!

I've used ManyCam before for streaming and effects. It works really nicely and has a lot of features.

• I second this "Personally I'm not a fan of using splitters.", but people do use them and we need to cater to them too. :)

• hmmmm..some good some bad with the splitters I see..need to give this more thought..thanks @dirtylittleholly :)

going to google and research more on this topic...

• In the past i used splitcam and it worked fine for me, nowadays, i suppose my laptop is running slow or is too old and the image gets very slow, so im not using it until i buy myself a new one. But it works good and you dont need to log out from one site to be on the other one. I can be on 2 sites for eg, and when u get a private, just disconnect from the site u are not getting a show.

As soon as i manage to buy another laptop, i will definetely use it again. Ive hear some girls saying that splitcam aint good anymore, its too slow bla bla, and they are using verysoft for that ad paying 20usd for life, but i dont agree, splitcam is free and serves me well.

• using VisitX Splitter since years and having no trouble

• I have seen models use splitters.

The danger is, people may tell that your chatting to peoole on different sites and may leave to go to another model.

• I do use the splitter but only if i am on simular sites like Camsoda and Chaturbate so even if i am in private on one i still bradcast on the other and get extra tokens. I how ever would not use more then two different sites at the same time.

• I use manycams.

It works great if you're only using a couple of sites, otherwise it can become difficult to keep up with chatting to many people at the same time x