SkyPrivate

I originally posted this in  "Questions and Reports" but only had one view (and that was me!) so while I realise this isn't the correct section, my thread should at least get read and maybe get some replies.

I wondered what you guys think of the negative feedback for SkyPrivate?

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?184397-SkyPrivate-New-Payment-Option&p=2713173#post2713173

I
think the worst is that Payoneer say SP is not a partner. It seems SP
can only pay to Payoneer via private loads, which Payoneer are reluctant
to allow to continue.

Comments

• I haven't ever used this. I to would like to hear some feed back
  • A representative of skyprivate found my KIK username (not hard since its the same username as everywhere) and messaged me well after hours asking if I would like to join them. Completely unprofessional. I'd rather use tips on here to have people pay for skype shows with me.
  • edited January 2015
    We had a lot of requests for adding skyprivate to our system, so we did that, using it is optional of course.

AlexEmpire, the one obstacle to do that is - with charging tips for skype shows, they are not directly connected as opposed to doing pay-per-minute via SP. So should a user be fraudulent and do a chargeback, it will be virtually impossible to prove that the charge was legitimate. However, luckily, we now have private shows inside your site. Get the member to join (to keep them at hand and paying), and then start a private show with them, but only start after they tip (tips are possible right inside the live shows screen for them). That's a much safer way to do it.