Vids on tour

At the moment all the vids show a preview.

It would be cool if you could have:

• Only the first 4 or so vids show a preview, asfter that people only see a static film.

Or.....

• People can only access say 4 previews, and after that they are taken to the join page regardless of what films they click.

Comments

• Also I do wonder if 45 secs as a preview is too long.

• Personally happy with preview times & no problem showing all previews. You can disable the preview showing all together. Usually after a few previews, most buyers would have decided whether to purchase or not.

• @kinkycollar

not really good idiea to cut off demo. We requested MC to do (and it's done for now but we haven't stared working with that yet) a script that would show full promo videos to guests. You need to show to guests your content is worth to pay money for. If you have 45 sec of a guy fucking a girl it can't bring you many sales because guest can open any tube and watch the same for free. Look at Tushy.com promo videos. They show that they shoot it as professionals, they show they have scripts, they show their movies are worth to pay money. they couldn't put all of these in 45 seconds. We do they same with our site. 

• To @TheNatalieK ;

Please do not post in threads I start as I do not wish any association with you or your spam.

Thank you.

I will presume that you will not reply or post in my threads from now on, unless your are lower than one presumed.

I will leave it to you to show that your decent enough not to post in threads I started or reply to me.

I thank you.

• To @AkaAlex ;

My thought was 45 secs may show too much.

I find I get sales with ease to be honest.