Can I block somone on this forum

Is it possible for me to block TheNatalieK (on this forum) due to the abuse from him (Gary).

I would be very grratfull as I realy do not wish to have the greif from him that I have had from other forums (he has been banned from most for his abuse/spam).

Thank you.

Comments

• kinkycollar, unfortunately, this forum doesn't have blocking feature 

• edited December 2016

DVTimes, you are know by many for the harassment you gave to both me & my partner Gary of @gspotproductions

First, it's you who gives abuse & harassment, already proven here on the MC forum. Where you've already taken liberty to name 2 websites of 2 models here on Model Centro. No one appreciates this here! Both of the models have not asked you to review their websites, alas, you've taken it to use your time to review when you're not educated for this & with complete idiocy, stated untrue flaws in their websites. This is not tolerated.

You're NOT a reviewer & have been asked by models in the past to not go near them in real life.

I ask you nicely to not speak about other models sites, nor lie about me & my partner. It's not how it works here! You are left to do as you want & speak about YOUR own work & website, not others!

• I think you can now see what a nut job this person is.

Its a shame I cannot block them.

I hope others on this site do not end up with this person giving them problems too.

• nutjob? you have to stop name calling. I haven't called you anything have I?

you have no reason to block me or anyone. 

Just get on with your own websites, communicate to everyone in a respectful way & we can all get on.

Good luck with your website, your now part of our team.

• TheNatalieK can you stop stalking/harrasing me.