Two more ideas

1. A mega blog. A single blog that when you post to your blog. It also posts to one single big site.

2. It would be a good idea to send a newsletter to modelcentro.com models each week or even daily with a list of articles from this forum so people are updated and encouraged to post.

Comments

• Hi KinkyCollar,

1. Could you please expand on a mega blog. Should it be a separate website?
    There is already an option to show latest Blog posts on the Main Page of your website. All you need is to mark 'Show on Tour' in the Blog Post Settings Menu. 

2. You can easily set up notifications in the MC Community Settings menu and get notified each time Community threads are started or commented.

• When I say mega blog, its not on my site.

The mega blog would be a single blog that if anyone types for instance modelcentro.com would see it.

Its a simple blog that shows updates of all the modelcentro.com sites.

• Our developers are working on the project right now - Models.XXX - directory with all active MC models and the latest updates on their websites. As soon as it's on production, we'll let you know. 
  • Love love love this. So glad to hear it. 
  • How do we get listed? 
  • All models who have websites on our platform are already listed. 
  • Nothing comes up if I search for myself.
  • we are still working on this project and still adding models, so no worries, you'll be added in the nearest time. 
  • 1. Models.xxx will essentially be that and more - a directory of all website updates. It's brand new and just started to come together now, but it's in progress and developing constantly. 

2. We thought about this for a while and decided to... well, not Spam :) We might do a weekly threads digest, but daily emails, I believe, is just too much.
  • looking forward to this blog Sasha, any ideas of dates when it should be live?