Anyone else having issues uploading new photosets?

I've tried two browsers now (Firefox and Chrome) and am experiencing the same issue with both.

I click Create Photoset, then drag the files onto the browser and the upload begins. After a few minutes, a large percentage  report Upload Error (just tried it with a test set of 5 and it occurred with all 5). Typically they will go immediately to 100%, then start over several times before reporting the Upload Error.

After exiting the Upload/Organize page, and re-entering it several (more?) of the failures will appear -- but will be duplicated the number of times the went to 100% before producing the error.

The images are all JPG, 200dpi, longest side 1200px, all around 922kb or so. Nothing unusual. My internet connection is fast (somewhere around 20-40mbs upload speed).

It has made it basically impossible to add a photoset.

Comments

• This happened to me a few weeks ago. After working with modelcentro support, we determined it was an update that my anti-virus software had done that was blocking certain portions (like uploading) of my Dashboard. I use Bitdefender and the only way I could get my modelcentro dashboard to work correctly was to turn off http scanning on Bitdefender. Not a perfect solution, but you may want to check your anti-virus software.

• CatrinaCosta  ! Please send a report to support at modelcentro.com. Our account managers will investigate and fix the issue 

• I do have Bitdefender. After seeing your message, I disabled Scan SSL (which Bitdefender's support indicates is "http scanning") and still have the issue. 

Guess support is my next step. Thanks.

• Changing Bitdefender settings resolved the issue. I had to go into AntiVirus settings, go into the AntiVirus module and click Modify, then, on the Traffic Scan tab, deselect Scan HTTP Traffic.

Another symptom of this problem with uploading images, at least for me, is that many of the icons were tofu'ed (displaying a square instead of the icon) on the Dashboard. This solution solved that side issue too.

This isn't an ideal solution and isn't required on any other site where I upload images, which points to an issue with ModelCentro's javascript usage that should be resolved.