Camming from Modelcentro

Any models here currently cam from their modelcentro site? The cam site I've worked on for 3 years has done so many stupid updates that both models and fans are dropping like flies. The site has less than sustainable traffic for me now, no matter what time of day. I was wondering how many of you use the camming option (Live Shows) on your site and if you've found it to be worthwhile or not.

Comments

• Just out of curiosity, what's the camming site you're referencing?

• she speaks the truth! naked.com/camster...sucks so darn bad! ive been doing this for about 8/9 years now and ive never seen it this bad...its kinda put me in a serious depression mode! after taking a few days to throw all my content together here and launch...its got my spirits back up a bit bc now im super excited about my site! i did my first members chat last night and will definitely be advertising my one on ones and live shows here for newbies or my regulars! <3 not to mention...the 70% is amazing! 

• I don't use it often, but I've used it a couple times and haven't had any problems. The only issue that I could see using it as your only camming platform is actually generating all of your own customers.

• I use it to do bi-weekly exclusive shows for my site members. I haven't used the pay per minute option yet. There have been a few tech glitches here and there otherwise. Like Holly wrote though, I wouldn't suggest using it as your only platform, unless you have your own high volume built in traffic. 

My hope is to start offering cam shows regularly, but it seems most fans like seeing me on the bigger sites.