MAJOR ISSUE NOT SOLVED IN 3 WEEKS

Hey Guys,

I've reported 2 major issues on my site 3 weeks ago (17th oct.) and it still hasn't been solved... The person in charge of it told me she'll get back to me when the problem is fixed.

So, sorry to urge you but my site is still all screwed after 3 weeks and I'm used to have that kind of things done in 48h max with the modelcentro staff, so I'm kinda worrying for this matter. 

I haven't been promoting my site for 3 WEEKS, nor been very active on my site because of these problems.

1st problem : the play icon on my videos is black, it's supposed to be white when you choose this design template...

I know I might not be your priority, but it's simple to fix it...right ?

2nd problem : I updated some old videos (titles change) and they've been re-published while they shouldn't be re-published and just be updated (should stay at the same place on the homepages).

So all my content on the Home Pages are now at the wrong place, I have 2 pages and half of videos while it should be more mixed up with blogpost and photosets (it used to be before doing the updates).

Also, I'm afraid to do any updates on my old content because of that re-publishing bug, and I HAVE TO update my old content.

Really appreciate if you could do something about it before I totally loose motivation to run my site (it's really not fun that way).

Thanks.

Comments

• Also, the person in charge of the ticket told me to not publish nor update anything until it's fixed. 

How can I not publish anything in 3 weeks if I have people paying $29 for 4 weeks of content ?!

So, sorry again, I didn't listen and still posted my content.

• Sharleenflry , thank you for your report! I have passed it to our support team and your personal account manager will contact you shortly. 

• Thank you SashaGreen for your quick action and answer! Everything on my site is fixed now! So happy to get back to work :D

• Sharleenflry , you are most welcome, feel free to contact me directly in case you need help