Ways to avoid amazon wishlist buyers from getting your addresss and city?

I see there is an app to link your amazon wishlist to your account but if someone buys anything from your list they get a report of your name and where it's going to.

Is there a way around this? Ive tried to tell them to just send me the amazon gift card and let me get it myself but for whatever reason that never works for me.

I've researched and researched but if they buy they get your loction IME.

Any help would be appreciated =)

Comments

• I use Delivery Code

• edited November 2016

Can we link delivery code to our MC site? I prefer using that than amazon

• edited November 2016

I have the tech support link mine, so just email them your link and the menu title :)

• I'm sorry I'm confused - I usually just use the link Amazon generates me on my old sites but would ask for a gift card?

If there is another forum I can read if this has already been answered, let me know =)

Otherwise help! LOL

I appreciate it!

• Starr Noir, as far as I know, if someone wants to buy you something, he/she will be able to see only state the gift is going to. 

• If you definitely want to use Amazon then the safest way is to create a wishlist and put the the amazon e-card at the top of the wishlist. When you add things to your wishlist, figure out how much it will cost you with shipping and write something in the description like "Send me an Amazon Giftcard for $59.98 to buy me this gift."

I would highly recommend not using Amazon though. Deliverycode is much more secure. You can check them out at Deliverycode.com