New and a question

Hi folks

We're new in the ModelCentro Community. Our site isn't online yet, it needs a few little customizations. But we're planing to go online very soon :-)

Just a question to you folks in the Community:

Do you allow your fans to download your videos and pictures or do you disabled this option? We don't know what to choose because of somebody stealing videos and pictures (but we already watermarked our videos and pictures by our own).

Thank you folks for your advise.

Comments

• I personally have Downloads Turned off as they can Buy Downloads in my Clip Store.

• Hey Cher Azur

Thank you for your answer. What Clip Store do you use? Are you just providing webcam service over your model centro site? Because we use the site just for selling videos and pictures, that's why I asked what's the best choice. Maybe in the future we will do also webcam shows.

• Our site is now online :-)

Would be great if you guys can take a look at it and tell us if we missed something or if we have to change something.

latexsensual dot com

Thank youindecision

• Hi @Latexsenual

Your site looks good laugh I only opened my site a couple of weeks ago so I am new here too.

I had mixed feelings with regards to downloads, someone told me that having downloads available would be more of an enticement to members but I am still not totally convinced. At the moment I have downloads disabled on full length clips and most of the photo albums that are just me. I have it enabled on 'part' clips, part one/two/three etc. plus the albums of my joint content. This means there is some content available to download. 

I was debating doing a 'download of the week' kind of offer. This way fans could potentially get 4 photo sets per membership term which feels more of a compromise. Failing that I am currently using the messaging option within the site to chat to my fans and 'gift' them their favourite photos.

If everything is watermarked then at least if they upload them anywhere it will advertise you and lead people back to your site.

I would also be interested in knowing how others deal with downloads. Part of me thinks that if they pay to join my site they can enjoy them all via the site during thier membership term and if they want to continue to enjoy them all they can rejoin or purchase the set elsewhere. I guess there is nothing to stop us asking for a tip for downloads??

Best wishes

Cherry x