Pacnet issues with Paxum

Hi all

I may have missed a thread already running but I am struggling still with getting my money via Paxum payout because of the Pacnet issues. 

I am based in the UK and it has been sitting in my account for over two weeks now.

I know so many adult sites have been affected.

I emailed and they say they have no timescale for when they will reinstate EFT transfers yet but tell me I can use WIRE (at a fee of nearly $50 per transaction or get a credit card at a fee of $44 (per year).

EFT transfer cost me just $8 per transaction.

Anyone had any news yet on this issue or got any other solutions?

Many thanks :D

Comments

• I actually just signed up for Paxum because one of my other sites stopped sending checks. When I realized I couldn't withdraw for less than $50, I called and they told me they currently have no idea when any of that will be reinstated and that they have just not had the change to update their website to reflext the current status of the company.

I reversed the transaction and switched to Payoneer ASAP. If there's some other way for you to receive your payout, I'd suggest speaking with support to see if they will let you reverse the transaction and then send it to you via another method. 

• I've never had a problem with Payoneer. The accounts are free with a 3 dollar charge for direct bank payments!

All the best, Natalie

www.NatalieK.xxx