streamate promotion

so i am trying to link my streamate modelcentro apps together and it keeps sayin i need 10 videos or clips to do this currently have 7 clip sets and 8 videos. or do i have to have ten in each category

Comments

• edited September 2015

lola minaj  , thank you for the report, we are investigating this issue right now and will contact you once it is fixed 

• lola minaj,  we also need to know your Streamate monthly subscription price and the discount amount for SM people who want to join your MC site. Please, email these details to support at modelcentro.com 

• Can someone help me please. I have done ten vidioes and ten photosets on my websight. When i try and set up with stramate it comes up with this error message. (ops:There is not enough content on your website. Please publish at least 10 videos or photosets to enable Streamate Promotion.) Can somoeone please help me understand what i am doing wronng. Than you in advance

• Sexy ladies , 10 pieces of content should be enough for connecting streamate, please report the issue to support at modelcentro.com, our support team will check everything and help you