Florida CamGirl, Nude Model, Producer

As of Dec 2014 I am new to ModelCentro. I am always looking for local Florida models to shoot content. I also travel about ten days out of each month to the northeast usa, TX, CA, GA. Please say Hi, I love to network with fellow models and other photographers/producers. beckylesabre@gmail.com

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Hi Becky and Welcome to ModelCentro! Your website looks very cute ^_^  The one thing is that there is still default image on the Events Calendar Page  http://imbeckylesabre.com/activity , you can easily change it through the editor - My Site-Design - Pages - Events Calendar :) 
  • Thank you miss SashaGreen! Got a custom photo in there now... going to start working on the header and background this week :)
  • edited December 2014
    The site is looking really good so far! Can't wait to see how it turns out!
  • Thanks so much... still need to work on my Header. I also need to do a final intro video... just have a tester/teaser up for now.
  • Glad I'm seeing other Florida girls on here! Maybe we can work together soon :)
  • Love to do some work together... drop me an email beckylesabre@gmail.com or twitter.com/beckylesabre

beckylesabre.xxx
  • welcome thats cool how are you doing on here so far. I'm just getting ready to start pushing hard on here and looking to work with other models as well I work on here and I do streammate

• I'm always looking for female talent to work with on here. www.thorjohnson.xxx 

• edited March 2016

Fellow Floridian! Hey welcome! I would love to network. I'm a "secular" producer with a VIP paywall for the NSFW stuff. Running an extension of my blog FuckyeahWhooty.tumblr.com here on ModelCentro. I'd love to do an interview and get a promotional/affiliate package set up with you! :)

Ed

• Ed, if you're looking for whooty you should set something up with our girl TwoThornedRose!

• Jax Fl here. It would be great to have local contacts.

• Tampa FL Here! send me an email at BookTrinetyGuess@gmail.com if interested in paid/trade shoot